Partnership with Parents
We recognise the vital role that all parents and carers have as a child’s first and foremost educators, and we aim to work closely with families to ensure the best outcomes for our children.
There are regular opportunities throughout each term for you to meet with your child’s keyperson and coming into the setting:
- To work with your keyperson to support their settling in period.
- To discuss your child’s 2-year check
- Two parents’ evenings a year.
- We also record and share each child’s learning activities with you via our online journal package allowing parents/carers to follow their child’s progress closely.
We invite all parents and carers to get involved within Tilehouse Street Pre-School and Nursery by helping out by:
- Joining us on outings
- Helping to fundraise
- Becoming a Parent Trustee Committee.